slip (plural slips)
- An act or instance of slipping.
- A women"s undergarment worn under a skirt or dress.
- A small piece of paper.
- A berth for a boat or ship.
- A mistake or error (slip of the tongue.)
- (uncountable) In ceramics, a thin, slippery mix of clay and water.
- (cricket) Any of several fielding positions to the off side of the wicket keeper, designed to catch the ball after being deflected from the bat; a fielder in that position (See first slip, second slip, third slip, fourth slip and fifth slip.)
4 letters in word "slip": I L P S.
Anagrams of slip:
Words found within slip: